Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lammas
Admin
Admin
lammas

*******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* Empty
PostSubject: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 am

I will not be renewing the server in May when renewal time comes up. We payed a good chunk of change for the server and coms and I have personally put a shit load of time and effort into getting this thing off the ground and our server is a deserted fucking wasteland. We will never amount to shit with an empty server and a bunch of ppl who just go play wherever.
I know the argument...servers empty. I also know that whenever I get in there with 1 other person for more than 15 minutes the server fills up and stays that way. It seems that out of all of our players....we can't get 2 people in there at the same time to get shit going. Nobody wants to bother. Well that's cool with me. I don't want to bother with building a forum, website, and server that doesn't get used either. Its a fucking waste of my time and money. I have more than 1 competitive clan trying to court me for my skill and services. Don't be surprised when you see me stomping your ass with a CL2 or FC tag on because if shit doesn't change and quick, I'll disband this thing and shut the fuckin' server down. It's a slap in the face to put in all this effort and see our server empty yet there are 3 or 4 of you playing in different servers across the net. It takes work and dedication to get these things going.......dedication from ALL of us...not just one or two. If you want to be part of CT5 then be part of us and help out. If you're not going to do your part for whatever reason...take your fuckin tags off now, we don't need the dead weight.
Its do or die time guys. Either we make it work now or I shut it all down. I'm not going to waste any more of my valuable time waiting for someone else to get a fuckin clue here....
Back to top Go down
http://ct5.clanservers.com/
Lazzrus
Admin
Admin
Lazzrus

PostSubject: Re: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:02 am

Sad Sounds reasonable to me. Too bad......we have the makings of a good competitive clan what with three world class gunners in already.
Back to top Go down
olddogg
CT5 Member
CT5 Member
olddogg

PostSubject: Re: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

So sally u shuting down ct5?? affraid
Back to top Go down
Lazzrus
Admin
Admin
Lazzrus

PostSubject: Re: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Atta dawg Dawg LOL
1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lammas
Admin
Admin
lammas

PostSubject: Re: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:07 pm

It's Alice......not Sally.
Not yet but I'm certainly not paying for another 6 months on a server that never gets used....CT5 will run until May at least. (Unless they come out with another game I'd like to admin.....slim chance.) There is a very real possibility that I'll drop my tags and go join another clan that's already doing what I wanted to do with ct5, play in competition.
I do not want to end this before it even starts but I cant fuckin' carry it all by myself either. I have a job, a wife, 2 kids, a life outside of gaming.......I can't be in the server all the time trying to get it populated. When I am on and asking ppl to go to StashHouse with me, nobody ever wants to or they can't for a variety of reasons.
Nobody is going to add us to their favs if they don't play with us. We'll NEVER be a team if we don't play together. We can't recruit if our members are all in other servers. We can't compete until we recruit a couple more competition caliber players. We will fail if our members are not all on the same page. We will fail because nobody wants to have to put in the work it takes to make this happen.
I've ran a few clans over the years, one a very successful PGL Quake clan. I know what I'm talking about, been there and done that. I've seen it go both ways and I can assure you all, we're going to fail if we don't step it up.
Back to top Go down
rival
CT5 Member
CT5 Member
rival

PostSubject: word.   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 pm

I've noticed this, we have played together a lot lammas and it's great to chill with you. Had some good conversations and we play well on the same team. I will whenever I'm online help out and get people in the server. I know where your comming from and It's much harder to be dedicated when you have other shit then being a 17 year old kid and I definitely respect that. I've already been signed up for a tournament in January with new egg on a team with some of my friends from warrock, I will remain supporting the clan but if interests seek me away so be it, a couple clans have asked me to play more with them as I continue to drop top scores, I'd love to see CT5 running and make it work Lammas and everyone's investment but if it doesn't shape up, I will as well be throwing up deuces. Lammas I will follow you where ever you go if possible man I really respect you and enjoy gaming with you. Brent aswell I told you from day one I'd join because your a great guy and I've know you since warrock. Hope to see this clan take off, if not farewell.
Back to top Go down
lammas
Admin
Admin
lammas

PostSubject: Re: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanks Rival.
I like playing with you too. We're a fuckin nightmare when we're on the same team and playing against you keeps me fresh. Maybe we should go do some 2 vs 2.
We should all be inviting one another to the server if more than one of us are online and playing. It can be a bit boring playing 1 on 1 in 5 minute maps but you can learn some shit in the process too. I personally like playing like duel. I'm used to the format. Within 10 or 15 minutes you'll pick up enough to get a map started then its on.......We should all be doing this everyday. My buddy Massacres server is full 24/7 pretty much because FC members helped to keep it populated long enough for it to become popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******   *******CT5s Future******** READ THIS******* Empty

Back to top Go down

*******CT5s Future******** READ THIS*******
Page 1 of 1