Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Black Ops Server is up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lammas
Admin
Admin
lammas

Our Black Ops Server is up Empty
PostSubject: Our Black Ops Server is up   Our Black Ops Server is up EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

5 hours before launch and we are up and running. Rofl......I have control but no access or rcon. Apparently youre supposed to be able to download the RCON tool from the steam library under the tools tab but its not there. It does say "the rcon tool that comes with the game" so we'll see what happens here in a few hours when i get the game installed.
For now, Ive named the server .ct5.StashHouse
The IP is: 173.199.94.157 Port: 3074
Good luck and happy hunting.

Back to top Go down
http://ct5.clanservers.com/
Lazzrus
Admin
Admin
Lazzrus

PostSubject: Re: Our Black Ops Server is up   Our Black Ops Server is up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:52 am

When?
Back to top Go down
.wasH
Admin
Admin
.wasH

PostSubject: Re: Our Black Ops Server is up   Our Black Ops Server is up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

It been up ever since the game release..the server browser is glitchy, GameServer applied a limit server counts to avoid overload or something, I couldnt remember what they said. But they are aware of this and will try to fix the issue as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
lammas
Admin
Admin
lammas

PostSubject: Re: Our Black Ops Server is up   Our Black Ops Server is up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

thanks for looking into it Brent. Thats about the same reply i got from GS when I inquired about it yesterday. We'll be up and running soon enough.....patience gentlemen. =)
Back to top Go down
http://ct5.clanservers.com/
Lazzrus
Admin
Admin
Lazzrus

PostSubject: Re: Our Black Ops Server is up   Our Black Ops Server is up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Patie-)ce my ass. soon enough is not soon enough . :-)

lol....i know...its annoying. What kills me is that there's a shit load of empty servers out there and ours which we would use...isnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Black Ops Server is up   Our Black Ops Server is up Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Black Ops Server is up
Page 1 of 1